"Memories are like a patchwork quilt...each section is sewn together, to be wrapped around us for comfort and warmth in the years to come."

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas projects and icy roads

The roads were sheet ice today - freezing rain all night long - one of the joys of living in Alaska in the Winter. School cancelled, husband sent home from work early and me shut up in the nice warm house ALL day! I love it! I got so much done. I've been working on Christmas projects for the last month or so. Just finished number 5 of these cute Christmas count-down wall hangings. The numbers are on little squares that button on and the bottom of the manger is a pocket to store them. I love all things Nativity!!! Now, back to the scrappy quilt I've been working on - pictures to follow soon. . . and the rest of the 15 pairs of pajama bottoms I need to finish in time for the grand-kids to get them for Christmas. (I could use about a week of getting snowed/iced in). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment