"Memories are like a patchwork quilt...each section is sewn together, to be wrapped around us for comfort and warmth in the years to come."

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Busy, busy. . .

This is the finished Hopscotch quilt that my DIL Jayme designed . I love this pattern, sews up so quick and easy. This one is for a special young friend who is having a little girl. I hope she enjoys the bright, fun colors. I LOVE the border fabric - so fun!


I have decided that for all the grandkids this year, I am making quilts for Christmas. That's only 14!!! That means I need to get one done every 3 weeks, so that I'm not sewing all night every night the entire month of December. So far, 2 finished and another one ready to sew the blocks together. Lots more pictures to follow.


This one is called Good and Plenty. It's for one of the 8 year old girls. She loves pink and is planning on doing her room in pink and black. I've got the same pattern almost done in purple and black for her sister. I'll post a picture when it's complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment